You guuuuyssssss I really miss my blog. I have decided to try to rekindle our romance on this, Valentine’s Day 2011. Here’s a treat: I am unemployed again as of last Friday! This means I have an exceptional amount of free time, and I will maybe start blogging again? Who can say!
Let me summarize what has happened since we last spoke:
- You all lost the guidance you needed to lead full, fully-realized lives.
Here are some topics i might have blogged about in the past six months, had I been committed enough:
- Robert Byrd DIED shortly after I wrote the last thing I wrote about him???!!!!
- I moved to New Orleans, where everything is weird.
- Sharkz Records put on Arkansas Midnight Madness 2k10 with some small degree of success.
- I started working at AND got laid off from a substance abuse treatment facility, which was funny but I think you had to be there.
- I joined a improv comedy team called Snacktime. And I’m kind of obsessed with it.
- My cat got a tooth removed, which was cute and expensive.
- I got my first credit card, which came in a greeting card that said Baby’s First Credit Card
- My car, referred to in this blog as Hondaleeza Rice, was totalled, requiring me to purchase a toyota camry, and I have come up with no good names for it.
- I was really planning on writing about a disease Joni Mitchel mentioned that she has in an interview a long time ago. It’s called Morgellons and it is absolutely banananas.
That’s pretty much it. So now what? I don’t know.
…Still no takers on my advice offer?